Student Transfer Information

Please use the following form if you live outside of the school community in which you want your child to attend or if you live outside of Mitchell County. This form will need to be signed by the principal of the releasing school and the accepting school and will then need to be sent to Kim Hodshon at Mitchell County Schools Central Office. A student transfer is a Board of Education decision. The transfer request once received will be taken to the next chronological board meeting. If the transfer is accepted or rejected, a letter will be sent to the parents of the student and to the school/system the student is transferring from.